NCAA Eligibility Resources
Important information for high school staff, student-athletes and their families regarding college eligibility.
- The NCAA Eligibility Center helps high school student-athletes successfully transition to college. The enhanced online content gives student-athletes and counselors a broad look at the initial-eligibility process and detailed information about common eligibility situations.
- College-bound student-athletes preparing to enroll in a Division I or Division II school need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center to ensure they have met amateurism standards and are academically prepared for college coursework.
- New online content for high school staff and member institution staff at NCAA.org/eligibilitycenter provides immediate access to eligibility printouts, videos and tutorials.
- Know before you go! The decision to transfer to another school is an important and often difficult one in your college career. Before you act, do your homework @ NCAA.org/transfer.
- Get the latest news by subscribing to the NCAA High School Newsletter. Click here to subscribe.
Have a Question?
If you need more information about Santa Barbara Dons Athletics or these resources, please contact the high school’s Athletic Director using the information or contact form below.
Athletics Dept. Secretary
Santa Barbara High School Athletic Dept.
Attn: Joe Chenoweth, Athletic Director
700 East Anapamu St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Telephone: +1 805.966.9101 x5009